Diversified Truck Leasing in Helena, MT has an immediate opening for a Tractor Trailer Mechanic. We are looking for an individual with great core values and a positive attitude to join our great team.
Diversified Truck Leasing is a “for hire” shop and does all repairs related to Highway Transportation, along with maintaining our own rental and leasing fleet of trucks and trailers.
We are offering: (Benefits start the first of the month following 30 days)
- Great pay, full benefits. Two potential increases in your first year, based on performance.
- Health Ins (company contribution of $450 per month)
- FLEX Spending Account
- Company Life and AD&D insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years minimum maintenance experience in truck and trailer parts department.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must possess a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and be reliable.
- Knowledge in semi-truck and trailer parts purchase and retailing.
- Detail orientated and record keeping skills.
- Proficient with parts software and office equipment.
- This is an atmosphere that is driven by customer satisfaction.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Inventory controls
- Cost controls
- Positive customer and Vendor relations
- Best purchasing practices
- Great communication skills
Must be at least 18 years old; be able to show proof of eligibility to work in USA, Pass Drug Test & Physical Abilities Test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $27.00 per hour
DTL is an EEO and Fair Chance Employer.